-
October 11th, 2004, 04:35 PM
#21
Inactive Member
can't play it either!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
could you guys play it?
-
October 11th, 2004, 04:43 PM
#22
Inactive Member
shedder - yep, I checked for updates and I have the newest version.
[img]graemlins/cry_smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
-
October 11th, 2004, 04:48 PM
#23
Inactive Member
try renaming the extension to .mp4
-
October 11th, 2004, 05:17 PM
#24
Inactive Member
can't rename as well.
i can't remove the .mov extension.
anybody got a clue?
-
October 11th, 2004, 05:31 PM
#25
Inactive Member
-
October 11th, 2004, 06:08 PM
#26
Inactive Member
yeahhhh!!!
you rock Shedder.
it works just fine this time. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
the band sounds pretty cool to me.
-
October 12th, 2004, 03:03 AM
#27
Inactive Member
rename file to mpg, then it works..
..btw Thank you very much for clip..
-
October 12th, 2004, 05:05 PM
#28
Inactive Member
Lovely stuff, cheers Shedder! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
What fantastic arranging and such a muscical use of a big band - great writing. I wonder who did the arrangement?
-
October 13th, 2004, 04:43 AM
#29
Inactive Member
I recorded this and just finally got to watch it...the band sounded great and so did QL. Guess I'll be getting the CD then.
-
October 13th, 2004, 01:22 PM
#30
Inactive Member
Bashiri Johnson on perc, looks like Daryl Jones on bass......
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks